A Quick Summary of CWG Markets
|🕵 Broker Type||ECN, STP|
|📌 Regulated||FCA (United Kingdom), VFSC (Vanuatu)|
|💰 Min Deposit||$10|
|💹 EUR/USD Spread||0 Pip|
|📈 Demo Account||No|
|📊 Platforms||MT4, MT5, Mobile, Web|
|💎 Assets||Commodities, Cryptos, Energies, Indices, Forex, Metals, Stock CFDs|
|📉 Hedging Allowed||No|
CWG Markets Broker Details
+60 392128233, +44 2037699268
CWG MARKETS LTD
FCA (United Kingdom), VFSC (Vanuatu)
United States (US)
Electronic Communication Network (ECN), Straight Through Processing (STP)
Commodities CFDs, Cryptocurrencies, Energies CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Forex Pairs CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs, Stock CFDs
Bank Cards, Bank Wire, BitCoin, Bitсoin Cash, China Union Pay, Ethereum, Liteсoin, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Ripple, Skrill, Tether
MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), Mobile Platform, Web Platform
CWG Markets offers a wide range of accounts for all types of traders with low spreads. Moreover, CWG Markets has more than 170+financial instruments that can be traded on the MT4/MT5 platforms and this includes Forex Trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs, and Energies CFDs.
How To Open A CWG Markets Account
- Click on this link.
- Fill in the necessary detail such as first name, last name, gender, date of birth, country or region of residence, email address, primary phone number, username, password, base currency, platform, and account type.Make sure the username and password are properly filled. It has no password confirmation column, so it is important to check the password whether is filled correctly. You need them to access the Personal Center.
- Fill in the address information.
- Enter the taxpayer identification number or equivalent such as social security number, national insurance number, resident registration number, personal identification code. If your country does not issue taxpayer identification numbers please enter N/A.
- Fill in your trading experience. You are asked for various financial details, experience, and knowledge so that CWG Markets understand more about your trading experience.
- You need to answer some questions regarding risk management. The leverage you will get will be based on the answers.
- At this point, your account is successfully created. You need to log into the account to verify some information.
How To Verify A CWG Markets Account
After the account creation, account verification is needed.
- Login to your account based on the username and password you have created.
- Once you are in your account, you will see the message: Complete the final step, activate your account now. Click on the Next Step button.
- There are two kinds of verification: Identity Verification and Address Verification. Now for identity verification, you can upload passports, national IDs, or driver’s licenses.
- For address verification, you can upload documents with your name and address on it. The date of the document should not exceed 6 months.
- The next verification is the email verification. Once you click on it, you will get a verification email from CWG Markets.