Home » Forex No Deposit Bonus 2023 » FortFS – $35 USD No Deposit Bonus (Forts Forex)Last Updated:
FortFS $35 No Deposit Bonus Details:
FortFS (Forts Forex) is offering an evergreen no deposit bonus to its first time traders. Every new trader can get a $35 no deposit welcome bonus now. This offer is however not available for the residents of the USA or PEP (Politically Exposed Person).
The requirements of getting the $35 no deposit bonus:
- Traders need to submit documents to verify the account.
- The bonus is obtained within 10 calendar days upon verification.
- The bonus is not available on the Flex Newbie, Pro and S.T.A.R. accounts.
- All open positions will be closed within 45 days after receiving a bonus , unless terms are met.
- Trading period: 45 days
How to withdraw the profit:
- Traders must complete a trading turnover of 20 lots for USD/EUR accounts or 2000 micro lots for Cent accounts.
- Traders may withdraw the full bonus profit when the amount of welcome bonus funds is twice the amount funded in the account by traders.
- Maximum withdrawal amount: 85 USD or equivalent.
- No extra deposit is needed for profit withdrawal.
This bonus is no longer available. Please check out the best forex brokers 2023 to find the most reputable broker to kick start your forex trading.
guys you told me / us thewre will be no deposit requred , but now see my account is verified but nothing was putted on the account stll
fortfs is a scam be aware after complete lots when i submit withdraw request they reject and i recive and email i have a complete statement or withdraw request screen shot …beawrare of scam Dear Client, Welcome bonus and profit gained with the help of bonus funds were canceled according to the clauses 11-12 of Welcome bonus conditions https://www.fortfs.com/en/conditions/bonuses/welcome 11. In case of fraudulent actions (such as: the bonus was received by the same person on more than one account or under different profiles, multi-directional trades, meaningless lots generating and etc.), the company reserves the right to, without prior notice,… Read more »