You waited for him, and he is BACK!
Get ready for another amazing webinar with one of our top speakers – Tusvendran Pillai!
Date: 6th May 2021
Time: 9:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Tusvendran Pillai
Venue: via Zoom
Topic: PRICE ACTION & REACTION
Price action is the most popular trading concept!
Use it in the right way can often improve your performance, but there are still a lot of misunderstandings that confuse traders.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about:
- Quantization Of Price
- Candlesticks Signal: reversal & continuation
- Price acceleration & deceleration
- Price Reaction Levels
- Simple trading strategy
More trading tips! More useful and clearly put information that will significantly improve your trading results!
Don’t forget about your chance to get a 1000/ 2000 USD trading bonus or iPhone SE, as well as other trading bonuses for all webinar participants!
And of course, don’t forget about our Super Quiz and lucky draws among participants!
5 facts about the speaker:
- He has more than 6 years of experience in Forex Trading
- As a Financial Market Technical Analyst, he actively publishes articles related to currency markets and technical analysis
- He is the founder of TECHTRADERS FX ACADEMY, describing the technique taught, which is ′′ Technical Analysis or Naked Chart Trading “. Since TECHTARDERS FX founded by Tusvendran Pillai in 2017, he has educated hundreds of thousands of traders from inside and abroad
- He actively shares technical analysis weekly and daily to more than 15,000 traders
- He has organized multiple Technical Analysis Courses as well as online trading courses, webinars, and seminars
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.