Importance of Fibonacci
Join us in this free online Webinar by one of Malaysia’s renowned trading gurus.
Date: 27th January 2021
Time: 8:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din
Venue: via Zoom
What Is Fibonacci?
Fibonacci levels are one of the most popular tools in technical trading.
They’re used to find potential retracement levels during strong trends and are based on Fibonacci ratios, identified by the famous 13th-century Italian mathematician Leonardo Fibonacci.
Fibonacci ratios, such as the Golden Ratio, can be found in sunflowers, galaxies, and even the human body! A lot of the wonders of the world hide certain Fibonacci ratios inside them, for example, Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
Who Is Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din, aka Cikgu Zul?
- Over 10 years of experience in Forex
- Has a network of over 5000 students from Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei
- The founder of the FMCBR trading Method: a powerful combination of Fibo Musang (FM) and Candlesticks Break and Retest (CBR)
On the webinar you will learn:
- The definition of Fibo levels
- How to determine trend and pullback
- How to determine the ending of trend and pullback
- How to determine valid support and resistance with Fibo level
- How to get the maximum trading profit
Link to this event: ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din