Coach Zul is back with his third webinar!
Date: 7th Oct 2021
Time: 8:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din
Venue: via Zoom
The course consists of 3 webinars:
- Importance of pullback and how to apply it in trading (previous webinar)
- What is Hybrid setup and type of Hybrid setup (previous webinar)
- What is Swapzone and conditions for Swapzone
The third webinar from the course starts on 7 October!
The third topic includes:
- Swap Zone Features
- Inverted Swap Zone
- Zone B and Inverted Zone B
- Fibo swap Zone
About the speaker:
Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din, also known as Coach Zul, has forex experience for over 15 years. He is the founder of the FMCBR Trading Method – two methods into one powerful method to analyze the market. One is Fibo Musang (FM) and Candlesticks Break and Retest (CBR) and from there, Fibo Musang + Candlesticks Break and Retest (FMCBR). It is two methods that combine to complement each technique for traders to enter the market.
Coach Zul is one of the TOP ShowFx World Online speakers – he gathers over 1000 people at each webinar! He has a network of over 5000 students from Malaysia, Indonesia, and Brunei.
Don’t miss the chance to learn important information and improve your trading with one of the best Malaysian teachers!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 50,70,80,90 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants!
- Super-quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD, 2000 USD, and JOI Book SK3000!
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.