ShowFx World Online announces a special course from our beloved teacher Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din!
Date: 12th Aug 2021
Time: 8:45 PM Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)
Presenter: Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din
Venue: via Zoom
The course consists of 3 webinars:
- Pullback Importance and how to solve pullback
- What is Hybrid setup and type of Hybrid setup (next webinar)
- What is Swapzone and conditions for Swapzone (next webinar)
The first webinar from the course starts on the 12 of August!
The first topic includes:
- How to Know Ending Pullback
- Fibonacci Pullback
- Entry Pullback
- Type of Pullback
Price never follows a straight line and move accordingly to what do you wish for, so we describe the price movements on any financial market as price waves.
The dominant trend waves will move higher during an uptrend. The correction waves represent moves against the ongoing trend direction. When trading pullbacks, traders look for those correction phases and then time trade entries during such phases.
You have to wait for the price to “pull back” during a trend to provide a better entry price and it will find you to enter a trade for the lowest price possible, especially when the market is moving higher.
5 important pullback techniques including Breakout pullback, horizontal steps, trendline, moving average, and Fibonacci.
Which are your preference?
Don’t miss your chance to participate in a webinar from our top speaker. And don’t forget – the number of seats is limited!
Extra bonuses of participation
- Lucky-draw of 50,70,80,90 and 100 USD bonuses among all participants!
- Super-quiz from Instaforex with a chance to win 1000 USD, 2000 USD, and Samsung Galaxy S20 FE or JOI Book SK3000? You decide!
5 facts about ShowFx World:
- Since 2009 we’ve organized 47 conferences and expos aimed at educating traders and investors of all levels
- The geography of our events includes Moscow, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Prague, Sofia, Cyprus, Riga, and more
- Over 15 000 attendees around the world
- Our speakers are highly qualified local and international teachers and experienced traders
- In the new realities of 2020, we decided to continue providing free educational opportunities to traders by switching to online events every two weeks
Note! The webinar will be held in Malay.